AspDotNetStorefront Websites Inventory Management
Matrid is a leading player in the eCommerce catalog data entry, and product management services. From your PDF product catalogs, brochures, CSV or excel files from manufacturers, we do enter the information into your eCommerce platform. Our team is skilled at category management and can place the products in the right categories / sub-categories alongwith writing seo friendly product names/descriptions and creating appealing and retouched product images.
Our product data entry, imaging and management services include:
- Creating or Editing Products with the information like Product Name, Meta Title, Meta Description, Brand Name, SKU, UPC, Product Description, Pricing (MSRP, Sale Price, Discounts), Product Attributes like Size, Color, Dimensions, Material, Inventory Parameters etc.
- We offer various product creation methods like importing from Excel, CSV or Manually creating through admin panel.
- We also specialize in data scrapping by which we help you easily capture product data from a competitor or manufacturer.
- We also integrate manufacturer product feeds directly with your ecommerce website.
- We specialize in product categorization, mapping products to appropriate categories so as a user can find the product with minimum number of clicks.
- Resizing, improving, retouching and creating appealing product images. We create images with least possible sizes to maintain a good page loading speak. We do effective thumbnail and alternate images, product color/size specific image for the website. We do also add Watermark, logo wherever required.
- Removing inventory which is out of stock or discontinued
- Monitoring Competition and ensuring competitiveness in pricing and product presentation.
- All the work is done as per best and latest SEO standards.
- As value added service, we also offer back office support for store management right from managing sales and customer orders using database backend and QuickBooks, invoice entry, order processing, shipment tracking, etc.
About our eCommerce Inventory Consultant:
At Matrid, we dedicate an experienced and knowledgeable eCommerce Inventory Consultant to your project. Our Product Management team consists of managers who have live experience of working in the stores in US, Canada and UK. So, they understand the store culture and inventory movements in the live environment. Our project manager will stay in regular touch with you on Telecalls, Skype or emails whatever method you prefer. We are happy to discuss the project with you on daily basis or any frequency you like.
Our eCommerce Consultants will also help you enhance your product pages – the most important page in an ecommerce venture from the sales perspective.