There are highly successful Fashion Apps in the Industry making millions, which are simple and are easy to develop and launch. Do not stay behind the que and waiting to launch your own app. Take winning ideas from following successful apps.
Do It Like Mallzee – TINDER of Fashion Industry
- Swipe right to select the products you like. Swipe left to hide
- Shop for more than 150 brands with one easy checkout
- Custom feeds help users find exactly what they want
- Alerts the users when an item they love drops in price
- Installs: 100,000+
- Total funding amount: $8 million
- Estimated Revenue: $3 million
STASHD – has an Idea to copy:
- STASHD APP is a high-end Australian beauty & fashion shopping platform
- The app integrates products from different branded websites and has a powerful search function that allows users to keep up with western trends and show their unique personal style
- STASHD allows users to purchase the best products from Australia and from well-known brands
- The Tinder-like functioning of the app allows the user to either ‘trash’ or ‘stash’ an item for later – by swiping left or right with the finger every time something pops up on the screen
- Installs: 100,000+
IVALO – another Fashion Tinder:
- IVALO integrates the fashion brands from across the world into a single app for users to buy directly from designers from all over the world.
- Each photo has a price in the bottom right corner, a user can swipe left to move on or swipe right to purchase. The platform charges independent retailers a commission for transferring orders.
- The app has a friendly interface. A user browses for products by swiping left and right much like on Tinder. The service also combines all the social media channels of fashion brands into one.
- Funding Amount: 150,000 Euros
Hit or Miss showth the way
- Discover and shop deals and fashion trends.
- A smart search to filter through a collection of products.
- Know when your hits go on sale. Get notified when a new collection is available.
- A tinder-like interface allows the user to create a collection of the products they like just by swiping.
- Both hits and misses are fed to the system which provides information to the system about the content that user likes and what should be curated in the future.
ASOS – Search by Photos – Awesome and Innovative!
- It has new innovative reverse image search technology. Here’s how it works: next to the search bar, there is a small camera button, clicking on that button will let the user add a photo of the item they are searching for. When the photo is added, ASOS returns the similar items on its store in the App.
- The camera card scanner of the phone can be used to scan the credit card for a quick checkout as well
- You can also Search by various parameters like type, size, brand, price, and color, or browse and buy trend. Additionally, the saved items and shopping bag sync between the user’s devices
- Downloads: 10,000,000+
- Funding: IPO (initial public offering)
Sephora – as beautiful an app as the brand itself
- Sephora is a popular beauty brand. It contains things like makeup, nail polish, skin care products, and various types of beauty tools.
- The app itself is actually pretty decent. A user can take a selfie and upload it to the app. From there, the user can virtually try on makeup in various shades to see if it works with the skin color, eye color, etc. Buy looks created by Sephora experts for the makeover.
- An awesome Virtual Artist which provides makeup tips.
- Downloads: 1,000,000+
Urban Outfitters – Learn how to lavishly reward Your Customer
- Urban Outfitters UO Rewards is a loyalty program that rewards members for all of the different ways they interact and engage with Urban Outfitters.
- Urban Outfitters displays the newest arrivals, exclusive collections and more. Users can explore expanded product assortment with enhanced search and fast check-out.It’s free to join UO and it allows the members to earn rewards for everyday activities like browsing the website, making a purchase, posting about Urban Outfitters on social media and more.
- UO Rewards users can easily redeem earned rewards in-store, online and in the app.
- Offers easy tracking of customer orders, locating of nearby stores, accessing delivery details, etc.
- Downloads: 1,000,000+ (Android), NA (iOS)
- Revenue: $ 3.6 Billion
Shoppers stop – Great Idea of Click and Pick
- Browse through the products in the shoppers stop app and add them to the shopping bag.
- Once added to the shopping bag, check if the product is available in the nearest store. Choose the express pickup option in the delivery method and choose the store for pickup. After making the payment, pick the item from the store. This method saves the hassle for both buyer and seller.
- A new feature of the app allows the user to search for the required item by taking a picture of it and uploading it to the app. In return, the app shows the matching item for the user to buy online.
- Downloads: 1,000,000+ (Android)
- Revenue: $ 593 Million
- Funding amount: $ 28 Million
Carat lane – Virtual Try On Feature
- CaratLane lets users discover the perfect pair of Earrings with CaratLane’s Perfect Look – Earrings App.
- It lets the user try on thousands of earrings virtually. It is easy & fun to use, it’s like taking a selfie. User can see stunning details in 3D and pick the perfect pair of earrings.
- Browse on-the-go from a range of 1000+ stylish options in various materials like diamond, gemstone, gold, platinum and solitaire earrings.
- Downloads: 500,000+
- Revenue: $ 47 Millions
- Funding amount: $ 58 Million
Pictofit – Making gains from the Augmented Reality
- Augmented reality powered app shows how your favorite clothes and brands look on you. Users just need to take a picture of themselves and can virtually try on new looks
- Mix and match pieces
- Users can share looks on Pictofit and social media
- Get feedback and likes on shared looks
- It lets the users try and buy outfits from web shops
- Downloads: 100,000+
Let Us Discuss an App Idea for You